Dermot Kehoe Supply & DIY (Homevalue) are seeking a new team member to join their busy Garden Centre.
The Blooming Brilliant Garden Centre is a very active and well-established Garden Centre located in New Ross.
We are looking for a permanent Garden Centre Assistant to join our team, the position is a full-time position, full time 5 days per week during peak season (March-September) part-time 3 days per week (October-February).
Candidates must be available Monday-Saturday.
- Stock purchasing and plant range selection
- Advising customers on Garden Centre products and plant care
- Sale of plants and garden equipment
- Setting up and maintaining attractive garden displays
- Looking after plants and stock
The ideal candidate:
- Strong horticulture background with a working knowledge of key Garden Centre departments and products including Garden Chemicals
- Previous experience in a Garden Centre, Horticultural role or professional gardening/landscaping.
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to work as an individual and as part of a team.
If you are interested in this position please click Apply Now and apply with your CV & cover letter for consideration - no phone calls, please.
Please note this is a full-time position, salary commensurate with experience.
Find out more about our company here: https://www.dermotkehoe.ie/
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.