General Manager - Carphone Warehouse
Up to €30,000 + benefits
There’s no feeling quite like uniting tech lovers everywhere and we get to do it every single day. Connecting our people, our customers and our partners. We’re a team of 41,000 colleagues working across nine countries to deliver excellence. Be part of framing the future with us. You’ll certainly feel proud when you see what you can achieve here.
Being a General Manager at one of our Carphone Warehouse stores means setting the standard. You’re the one who brings the store together, your team’s go-to when it comes to questions, support and development. It comes with great responsibility and even greater opportunities to have an impact.
As part of this role, you’ll be responsible for:
- Training your team to understand and recommend products that can make a genuine difference to customers’ lives
- Encouraging the team to expand their technical knowledge by getting hands-on with our products
- Creating an environment where colleagues feel inspired and able to progress
- Exploring and actioning new ways of working to benefit your store
Bring your industry knowledge, leadership skills and openness to change. This is the place to influence the business, optimise the running of your store and build a happy team to spread the message.
You will need:
- An established management background in a similar size business, within a similar role
- To embrace all transformations that better the business
- The confidence to lead a team and make key decisions with them in mind
- To strive to stay ahead and constantly evolve the business
We’re one team and we celebrate all of the great things you do. One way we show our gratitude is by giving you access to a range of lifestyle benefits, including:
- A monthly performance related bonus
- Competitive pension scheme
- Store discounts across our brands
- Competitive annual leave
Beyond that, we’ll be with you every step of the way, enabling you to get the most out of your role. Training plans are a given, and you’ll have access to additional e-learning resources to really see your career develop in the way you want. We’re building a team that brings technology to people, making their lives better, easier and fuller, and you can be part of it.
Since the Covid-19 pandemic began we’ve all had to adapt to a new way of working. Although life in our business is a little different since coronavirus struck, the wellbeing of our team – and potential new colleagues – is our priority, now and in the future. Visit http://careers.dixonscarphone.com/covid-19 to discover how we’re keeping everyone safe, in stores, on site, at home and throughout the recruitment process.
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Wexford!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job