We currently sell our products to customers throughout Ireland and the UK.
Our fleet of vans and HGVs distribute to everyone from small convenient stores and supermarkets, to local butchers, wholesalers and multiples including Dunnes Stores, Aldi, Tesco and Asda.
Connolly Meats are recruiting for the following position:
• Successful candidates will work as part of a team in the factory, packing meat cuts and trims to customer specification on a paced production line to fulfil production targets on a daily and weekly basis.
• To assist on the production area & provide support to the production team.
• Work in all areas of the factory.
• Keep good housekeeping standards in all areas
• Keep up to date knowledge of all products
• Keep up to date with all training to ensure you are trained to complete your day to day role
• Follow work instructions in all areas
• Ensure you comply with Health & Safety regulations
• Ensure all data to be recorded is accurate and up to date
• Ensure quality guidelines are followed for all areas
• Undertake flexible working hours to meet deadline
• Entry level, semi-skilled & advanced positions available
• An ability to work to deadlines
• An ability to work on own initiative.
• Interested in future development & progression
Please note this position is located 5 minutes from Scotstown village therefore applicants will need their own mode of transport.