Job Title: Global Enterprise Function Legal Lead for Supply Chain & Operations
Location: UK, Ireland, US
Career Level: L6 - Senior Manager
Workforce: Corporate Functions/Legal/Global Services Legal
We are an equal opportunity employer. We have an unwavering commitment to equality for all. Together, we are acting, we are leading, and we will drive change across the globe.
Global Enterprise Function Legal Lead for Supply Chain & Operations Enterprise Function
The Global Services Legal team is seeking to appoint a senior counsel to act as Global Enterprise Function Legal Lead for Supply Chain & Operations, supporting Accenture’s Supply Chain & Operations Leadership team. In-house and private practice candidates will all be considered, but experience of working with international teams in support of a global business is a pre-requisite.
You will act as a trusted adviser to the Supply Chain & Operations Leadership Team, working to help manage and mitigate risks, collaborating with senior stakeholders across Legal, the Business and other Corporate Functions to:
- Assess existing portfolio and new products and service offerings and guide them to market in a legally compliant manner with appropriate risk mitigations (contractual, operational, technical);
- Work with Accenture’s regulatory and compliance counsel to synthesize and apply regulatory and compliance advice, including future-looking projections of any anticipated regulatory changes potentially impacting the business;
- Provide contracting tools such as global guidance and guardrails to business and Legal teams to enable their day-to-day contracting;
- Work with other teams and participate in initiatives to create frameworks related to cutting edge, cross-industry topics that address technology, ethics, human rights, legal and societal issues; and
- Help evaluate prospective acquisition targets on behalf of the Supply Chain & Operations Service Leadership Team, and shape post-merger integration strategies.
- JD degree or equivalent degree or legal qualification.
- Admitted to the bar) or local equivalent) and in good standing or otherwise authorized to practice law.
- 8+ years legal experience of relevant attorney work.
- Strong commercial, technology, IP and data privacy experience and broad legal knowledge (e.g. spanning employment, litigation, corporate law and governance).
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
Candidates will be:
- Pragmatic and practical in their approach to advising and delivering legal support;
- Emotionally intelligent and able to influence internal stakeholders, external clients and suppliers;
- Adaptable and comfortable with ambiguity;
- Excellent communicators and well organized;
- Flexible to work global hours where necessary; and
- Highly proficient at speaking and drafting in English.
Candidates should have experience in:
- Risk analysis and development of risk mitigation strategies;
- Strategic legal advice to business leadership in respect of taking offerings and/or services to market in the Supply Chain & Operations Services space;
- Deal shaping and evaluation of innovative commercial models for new product and service offerings; and
- Developing trusted relationships with senior business leaders.
Candidates should ideally have a strong understanding of core legal issues relating to global Supply Chain related services, including:
- Supporting businesses to adapt to outmanoeuvre uncertainty. Purpose-led intelligent supply chains help Chief Supply Chain Officers continuously innovate, build competitive advantage, and improve business, customer, and societal outcomes in an ever-changing, ever-challenging world; and
- Legal issues related to bringing new assets and offerings to market in a legally compliant manner, for example: products/offerings/services relating to customer-centric supply chain transformation, sourcing and procurement, zero-based supply chain, sustainability and responsible supply chain, operational agility transformation, and resilient supply chain.
- Familiarity and comfort with innovative and/or new technologies as they could be applied to Supply Chain related services such as artificial intelligence, blockchain, intelligent platforms and security.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Please note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Dublin!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job