Requisition ID 26507
Position Type FT Fixed Term
Posting Type LI
Leading to better encompasses all we do at Kerry, it's how we've become the worlds leading taste and nutrition company. Whether it's building and manufacturing sustainable solutions for food, beverage or pharmaceutical consumers, our commitment to lead the world to better nutrition drives us forward. With 25,000+ colleagues across the globe and 15,000+ Kerry products, your opportunities are limitless.
A career with Kerry Taste & Nutrition offers you an opportunity to shape how people across the globe view food and beverage while providing you opportunities to explore and grow as your interests do. With our commitment to a sustainable future, a career with Kerry is something you can feel good about.
About The Role
We are looking for a Global Training Administrator to support the Global Back Office Learning Manager and the team. The ideal candidate will come from a HR, L&D or Finance background, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and have strong Excel skills.
This is a contract role with a finishing date of 30th October 2021
- Promptly resolve queries from HR and from employees related to their use of Learning systems and processes
- Set up live classes, manage enrolments and assign credits for attendance at live classes
- Execute learning-related digital communication with targeted individual- and bulk- notifications to employees through email and other digital communication channels
- Project manage learning projects (e.g. orientation, learning journeys) through system set-up, notifications, activity monitoring and reporting
- Maintain materials supporting the correct use of learning systems by HR teams and employees
- Manage the set-up and ongoing maintenance of third-party learning providers, including processing of payments to these vendors
- Execute overall data governance, compliance and reporting across all learning systems in line with business metrics
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in HR, Learning, Finance or Business area
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (particularly Excel)
- Experience in the use of Success Factors or similar cloud-based human capital management (HCM) software, preferably including Learning Management Systems
- A proactive customer service focus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must be self-motivated with a can-do attitude and a positive approach
- The ability to manage tight deadlines across multiple projects
- Strong attention to detail
- Solution orientated approach to problem solving
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Kildare!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job