1. Goods Inwards Attendant - Apply here
Main duties: • Actively live SuperValu brand-values i.e. Genuine, Passion for Food, Vibrant, Committed, Innovative and Imaginative • Check and record goods inwards against delivery docket received • Keep back stores area secure by controlling the movement of suppliers in goods receiving area • Submit all invoice/delivery documentation to the relevant person on a daily basis • Adhere to stocktaking procedures • Maintain correct storage and documentation of returns • Manage the breakdown, storage and return of combis • Deal with all transactions with customers and suppliers in a professional manner • Adhere to waste disposal procedures at all times • Follow store security procedures.
2. Kitchen Assistant - Apply here
- Actively live SuperValu brand-values i.e. Genuine, Passion for Food, Vibrant, Committed, Innovative and Imaginative
- Complete customer sales/orders as per store procedures
- Prepare food lines for sale
- Demonstrate high standards of product knowledge e.g. range/allergens
The closing date for applications is Sunday the 7th of November 2021
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Cork!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job