Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 107,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
Abbott serves the Irish market with a diverse range of healthcare products including diagnostics, medical devices and nutritionals products. In Ireland, Abbott employs over 4,000 people across nine sites. We have six manufacturing facilities located in Clonmel, Cootehill, Donegal, Longford and Sligo and a third-party manufacturing management operation in Sligo. Abbott has commercial, support operations and shared services in Dublin and Galway. We have been operating in Ireland since 1946.
Abbott Ireland Commercial Liffey Valley Dublin
Opened in 1946, this operation, based in Liffey Valley Dublin was the first Abbott business unit to be established in Ireland. This business is responsible for the sales, marketing and distribution of a wide range of diabetes, diagnostic, and nutritional products in Ireland.
Position: Abbott Nutrition Dietetic Graduate (14 Months) Abbott Ireland
This position is an essential part of the Abbott Nutrition Ireland team with the following roles and responsibilities:
- Reviewing and approving content for Abbott Nutrition marketing materials
- Operating a dietetic helpline offering nutrition advice to healthcare professionals
- Completing literature searches for the Abbott Nutrition team or requesting healthcare professionals
- Collaborating with manager to complete regulatory and reimbursement applications for Abbott Nutrition products available in Ireland.
- Providing hospital to home service cover for patients being discharged home on enteral feeds
- Strong academic performance coupled with extracurricular achievement.
- Ability to learn new and technical information quickly and accurately
- Excellent communication skills, with ability to form rapport with internal and external customers
- Excellent computer literacy – Excel, Word, Powerpoint
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Excellent time management and project management skills
- Team player
- Maintains confidentiality and a professional manner.
Required Professional Qualifications
- Level 8 BSc (Hons) Human Nutrition & Dietetics degree
- Evidence of CORU application(Evidence of CORU application will be required at job offer stage)
Please note, the graduate Dietitian will be referred to as a ‘Nutrition Specialist’ until he/she has received a CORU registration number.
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Dublin!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job