Glan Agua are looking for a graduate energy engineer.
- Build, schedule and run the Annual Energy Meeting.
- Build, schedule and run Quarterly Energy Team Meetings.
- ISO 50001 Management System Maintenance. Also maintenance and assistance for company ISO’s accreditation process with HSQE lead. Refer to Energy Manual
- Ownership and maintenance of the Energy SharePoint & Glan Agua shared drive folder
- Procurement and Maintenance on annual energy provider contract.
- Distribute ESB Outage notifications to Operations Engineers/Managers
- Review QH (Quarter Hour) data from MRSO.ie and reduce MIC’s where applicable to avail of savings
- Forecast future energy usage and cost of new contracts using M&I sheets
- Management and implementation of Grid-Beyond contract
- Implement new processes where applicable to enhance workload efficiently
- Liaise with ESB over new connections and ensure all paperwork is correct
- Tender write-ups where applicable.
- Energy efficiency calc’s and reports for the DB Department on new/upgrade projects
- Liaise with External Energy Consultants to implement energy saving ideas and also enhanced in-house knowledge
- Annual reporting to the LIEN network through the SEAI contact
- All Energy related SOP’s creation and maintenance
- Degree in Mechanical or Energy Engineering
- Proeficient in MS Office
- Team Work
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Galway!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job