Cork & Limerick, Ireland
Start Date: February 2021 or August 2021
We are seeking Graduates to join our Finance Development Program (FDP) which is an accelerated development program consisting of four different rotations over two years (possible option of 1 international rotation, formal classroom curriculum (local & international classes), case studies, mentoring programs, structured appraisal/feedback process, special program incentives, and networking activities.
· Assist management in performing various ad-hoc projects or analysis such as financial performance impact analysis, financial models and reports, and variance analysis of actual and planned results.
· Review journal entries and supporting documentation to ensure accurate reporting.
· Conduct analysis of profit improvement initiatives for the business.
· Review processes and propose recommendations for improvement.
· Enable execution of strategic initiatives.
As Financial Analysts (FDP) serve as business partners in the functions they support and are often tasked with projects relevant to the business. The following is a list of primary functions and example projects past FDPs have contributed:
1. Sales Segments: Finance teams in the Sales Segments work with marketing, sales, and customer service groups to drive key business initiatives.
2. Corporate Functions: Opportunities in the corporate functions may include Planning & Analysis; Controllership; Treasury; Tax; Internal Audit
3. Product Groups: Finance teams support Product Groups with the design and development of Dell products.
4. Operations Functions: Finance teams support Operations with the manufacturing and distribution of Dell products. Roles include supporting Manufacturing; Cost Planning; Procurement
5. Dell Financial Services: Dell’s own financing arm, facilitating customer financing of products and services sold by Dell and through Channel partners. Roles include supporting Sales/Marketing; Care Operations, Risk Services, Business Controls
· Currently pursuing a level 8 or level 9 degree in Finance or Accounting
. All applicants must be between 0-12 months of Graduation date to be eligible
· Outstanding problem solving and quantitative analytical skills
· Strong leadership
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· International experience is a plus as well as extra-curricular involvement
Interview process will take place between September & October 2020
**All applicants must be between 0-12 months of Graduation date to be eligible**
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
World-leading approaches in finance are fundamental to our success. Our Financial Analysis team has a broad and important responsibility. We rely on our analysts to develop, interpret and implement financial concepts for planning and control. Their technical analysis of present and future financial performance informs all kinds of management decisions and strategies. And their research has an impact on everything from acquisitions and investments to customer deals, working capital requirements and forecasting
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that helps organizations and individuals build their digital future and transform how they work, live and play—providing customers with the industry’s broadest and most innovative technology and services portfolio. We value our customers, winning together, innovation, results and integrity. Grow your career with a highly competitive salary, bonus programs, world-class benefits and unparalleled learning and development opportunities— all at a company that is proud to be diverse and inclusive. Learn more on how we are closing the diversity gap here.
Closing date: October 30th 2020
Job Family: Finance Recent-Graduate Job ID: R065334
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Cork!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.