Graduate Planning Engineer
Prestwick Aircraft Maintenance (PAM) Ireland Ltd is Ryanair’s first heavy maintenance facility in Ireland. Established in May 2022 the company supports the maintenance of Ryanair's growing Boeing 737 NG and MAX fleet and is located in a 3-bay hangar in Shannon, Co. Clare. The facility employs highly skilled aircraft engineers, mechanics, and support staff.
PAM Ire Ltd. has an exciting opportunity for a Graduate Planning Engineer in our new facility in Shannon. The successful candidate will be part of a team that oversees the day-to-day operation of the planning department and assists with heavy aircraft maintenance projects.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Create and monitor heavy maintenance check schedules.
- Producing check planning reports on all heavy maintenance checks.
- Co-ordinate facility wide manpower staffing levels to maintain and optimise manpower availability.
- Assist with planning current and future heavy maintenance projects.
- Implement new planning procedures and processes.
- Produce weekly and monthly KPI reports.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Qualification in Engineering, Project Management or Planning.
- Planning background or strong technical background with a proven record of problem solving and results.
- Good organisational, analytical & time management skills essential.
- Excellent communication skills to liaise directly with supervisors and managers.
- Experience with Smartsheet, Microsoft suite and Trello advantageous.
- Work with a high level of individual responsibility.
What we offer:
This role offers a competitive salary and friendly working environment with the opportunity to grow and develop your career within the aviation industry.
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Clare!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job