With over 6,000 colleagues across our stores, warehouses and offices in Ireland and Northern Ireland we are a big and ambitious team. We know our people are our greatest asset and our success is down to the commitment and dedication of our team.Training and DevelopmentAt Lidl, we believe that training is the most important investment we can make in our people. Structured, on-the-job training is the foundation of our approach to training, giving all our employees the opportunity to develop both professionally and personally.As a graduate joining our business, we know you won’t have all the answers and that’s OK with us. As the only City & Guilds/ILM Accredited Graduate Programme in Ireland, the Lidl Graduate Management Development Programme is a unique programme that is tailored for each individual graduate.
Whilst on the programme you will receive a bespoke training plan designed around your career path and current skills to teach you everything you need to know about working for Lidl. You will spend some time in our stores and warehouses to gain a thorough understanding of the key business areas. The programme gives you the opportunity to enjoy both personal and professional development through on-the-job training and a blended learning approach.
Throughout your training you will be supported by trainers at every level of the business. They will assist you through solid hands on experience and formal training sessions on key topics relevant to your new role. As well as helping you learn the business from the ground up, our training programme is designed to help you expand and develop your problem solving and business management skills.
Think you have what it takes to join the Lidl team?
LogisticsOffering customers the best quality products at the lowest possible prices puts Logistics at Lidl at the forefront of our business. The route from our Regional Distribution Centres to our stores means that our operations must be agile at all times. In essence Logistics @ Lidl provides the right product in the right place and at the right time to our customers in the most cost efficient manner possible. Logistics has three overlapping areas of expertise which you will be heavily exposed to through the course of the graduate programme.People
- Employee Engagement
- Employee personnel management
- Logistics Systems
- SAP EWM/TM/ECC
- Process Improvement
- Cost management
- Distribution Legislation
- Reverse Logistics
- Green Logistics
The graduate programme will place perspective candidates in one of our 4 Regional distribution centres were they will gain exposure to the 3 elements which make up Logistics @ Lidl. Initially you will learn the basics of how Logistics @ Lidl works. Following this period you will be put through our award winning LMDI (Logistics Manager Development Initiative) as well undertaking modules in Project Management which will develop both hard and soft skill.Offering customers the best quality products at the lowest possible prices puts Logistics at Lidl at the forefront of our business. The route from our Regional Distribution Centres to our stores means that our operations must be agile at all times.In essence Logistics at Lidl provides the right product in the right place and at the right time.
- An expected or attained 2.1 Honours Level 8 degree
- Full driver’s license is required
- Flexibility to travel or relocate within Ireland is required
- Motivation and drive
- Strong personal skills
- Work experience or experience abroad
- German is an advantage but not a necessity
- €36,400 salary per annum
- 20 days holiday per annum
- Private employee medical insurance
- City & Guilds/ILM Accredited Programme
- Initial training and on-going development from an experienced team member
- Responsibility for and involvement in projects with real business impact
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
- Bespoke training plan depending on current skills and career path
- One-to-one coaching available from a qualified coach in the business
- Competency assessment days to learn about your management and leadership style and how to work best with others
- A vast array of training and development opportunities from our in-house training catalogue including Leadership Development Programmes
- Masterclasses with renowned business experts
- Director and graduate mentorship programme
- While in Dublin Head Office access to the on-site gym and canteen*
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Dublin!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job