This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated, tech-savvy, bright individual with a strong interest in working in a commercial law firm based in Cork city centre with a sub office in Mallow.
What Shields Sadleir LLP look for:
- Undergraduate law degree - (another discipline will be considered for an exceptional candidate);
- Great academic records, keen interest to learn;
- Diligence, attention to detail, flexibility and team player;
- Completed minimum five of the FE1 subjects (less may be considered for an exceptional candidate);
- A keen interest in business and tax is desirable;
- Chartered tax advisor qualification or part qualification a definite advantage.
What Shields Sadleir LLP offer:
- Competitive salary;
- Payment of PPC 1 and PPC2 tuition fees;
- Holidays 20 days annual leave with option 2 weeks unpaid leave at end of training contract;
- Access to a sophisticated efficient IT system;
- Cork city centre location and modern attractive offices (with sub office in Mallow).
- Rotations - you will have the opportunity to gain experience in areas such as commercial property, landlord and tenant, commercial lending, probate, employment law, corporate and commercial and tax;
- Mentoring support - working directly under senior solicitors on rotation.
If you wish to apply for this role please email a CV and cover letter to: email@example.com
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Cork!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job