Castlemartyr Resort are currently recruiting for Greenkeepers and Landscape Operatives to join the team.
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Assisting Superintendent in growing in of new greens and tees. and tees.
2. Maintenance of the golf club surrounds and course landscaping.
3. Ensuring that the aesthetics of the course is maintained, e.g. no litter, repairs carried out immediately etc.
4. Maintaining open spaces, unused acreage and areas outside the perimeter fence, in good condition.
5. Responsible for adhering to all company procedures.
6. Develop and build good relations with Golf Club Members, Residents and Guests who use the facility.
7. Assisting for preparation of Golf Course for various tournaments.
8. Upkeep and development of trees and wildlife conservation areas on the Estate.
9. Responsible for liaising with Golf Course Superintendent ensuring that communication is open and regular.
10. Ensure that you keep up to date with changing trends and technological advances in golf course management.
11. Control, plan and direct and record the safe and effective application of pesticides and fertilizers.
The Ideal Candidate
- Flexible hardworking individual
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a positive attitude
- Maintain effective communication and working relationships
- Punctuality and excellent time management
- Understanding of quality standards and health & safety regulations
Click Apply Now to submit your application today!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.