Group HR Engagement & Wellbeing Manager
We have a fantastic newly created position for a passionate and talented Group HR Engagement & Wellbeing Manager who wants to be part of a dynamic, innovative and evolving HR Team in our Central Office of Dalata Hotel Group plc. The Dalata Hotel Group is Irelands largest hotel operator and we offer an excellent benefit package and opportunities throughout our expanding group.
Overview of the Role
As the Group HR Engagement & Wellbeing Manager, you will play a leading role in advancing and improving how we engage, support and enhance the employee experience within Dalata partnering with key stakeholders within the Group. Reporting to the Group HRM you will be responsible for driving a value led, fair and positive employee experience.
About the Role
- Responsible for driving the engagement and employee wellbeing strategy, working closely with our group HR Team and relevant Dalata stakeholders to bring our values to life by developing and embedding employee engagement and wellness initiatives across the group.
- Support, coach and mentor our HRMs in property
- Create and execute innovative and captivating internal communications plans, and manage milestone communication events such as Dalata Digs Deep week, Dalata Wellbeing week etc.
- Work alongside our Group HR team on projects and employer branding activities related to the delivery of an employee experience of excellence.
- Manage and our employee engagement surveys, which gives employees an opportunity to provide ongoing feedback about our company across all teams and properties.
- Track and evaluate metrics, reporting on key program information, budgets, metrics, and insights. Conduct regular program and HR system reviews focused on data-based lessons learned and forward-looking improvements
- Take the lead on steering groups on wellness and culture initiatives
- 5 years’ experience operating at a senior level and supporting senior leadership and their high performing teams.
- A relevant HR qualification
- Ability to communicate and influence at all levels and demonstrate both empathy and assertiveness when communicating.
- Strong project management ability, can create and implement plans and adapt to changing priorities and timelines quickly and easily preferably across multi sites.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and copy writing skills.
- High energy, passionate and role models our core values, is a champion for employee experience.
Dalata Hotel Group – Ireland’s largest hotel group. As Dalata continues to grow and expand it’s more important than ever to have the right team alongside us, in the near future we will be opening the doors of new hotels creating over 4000 jobs and investing over €110m in the Irish economy.
We lead through our Dalata values of “Our People, Our Fairness, Our Service and Our Individuality”. If you have the right attitude and energy you will have great opportunities to progress within the group. Our company is a place where you can do great things – individually and as a team. You will have the opportunity to develop your talent, be recognised and rewarded for your commitment and pursue a fulfilling career. We also have a number of unique and recognised training programmes to aid your professional and personal development and pride ourselves on creating an objective, supportive and fair working environment for our employees.
A full job description can be sent, later in the process, or on request.
Dalata is an equal opportunities employer.
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Dublin!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job