Roles and responsibilities:
Responsible to develop hardware that meets the customer expectations and the required product performance, create the hardware requirements, designs and simulates circuits, and brings it all together on a PWB. Testing and tuning of the hardware for optimal performance and support the production team to create production-relevant documents.
- Detailed knowledge of circuit design, especially high-speed applications, filters, sensors, and power supply for battery-powered devices
- Good experience in schematic design and EMC conformance, PCB design and design tools, eg. Altium, Eagle
- Experience in circuit simulation and simulation tools, eg. LTspice, PSpice
- Experience in antenna and electromagnetic design and tools, f.e. CST, HFSS
- Knowledge about batteries, especially primary cells for long lifetime devices
- Basic knowledge in quality management and documents, eg. FMEA
- Experience in PCB soldering of small components, eg. 0402, QFN package
- Willingness to travel to support testing at customer location
- µC programming skills are a bonus
- 4+ years of electrical hardware development
- Level 8 Engineering Degree in Engineering/Electronics Engineering or equivalent
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.