At Gateway Community Care we are currently recruiting enthusiastic and passionate social care workers and health care assistants with experience, skills, and knowledge in caring for service users. Our services support individuals with Autism and Intellectual disabilities.
Locations: Sligo, Leitrim, Roscommon
Mandatory - All applicants require a full manual drivers license.
These positions are ideal for those who enjoy working in a team environment. If you have experience working in the disability sector and are interested in helping to create a safe and comfortable living space for the residents, I would love to speak with you. I am looking to speak with experienced, and recently qualified, social care workers and care assistants who want to make a real difference in the lives of young people.
Successful candidates will be provided with bespoke training when you start which will prepare you to support the individual with their unique and individual needs.
Conditions of work:
· We have a range of Permanent, Relief and Temporary positions open.
· We require the successful candidate to follow a rota that includes sleep-in duties, live nights, evenings, weekends, and bank holidays.
Person Specification:· Health Care Assistant:
QQI Level 5 qualification in relevant discipline (e.g.: social care, health, community care sector) FETAC level 5 minimum.
· Have a full manual driving license and be willing to drive company vehicles
· Have a genuine passion for working with service users with intellectual disabilities
· Excellent Communication skills
· Strong values and person-centred approach
· Flexible and willing to work shifts to meet the needs of the service
· Must be enthusiastic, resilient, energetic, and proactive
Benefits As a staff member of Gateway Community Care, you will have access to a range of benefits, including:
- Excellent training opportunities and clear focus on career progression
- Competitive salary and incremental pay scale
- Income protection policy
- Premium Sunday and Bank Holiday rates
- Excellent staffing ratio’s
- EAP Scheme
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Paid training once you commence working with the company
- Dedicated team and access to a knowledgeable Multidisciplinary team.
- Attractive shift patterns and continuity within the roster.
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.