Grace Healthcare are currently recruiting compassionate and dedicated healthcare assistants for Tara Winthrop Private Clinic, in Swords, Co. Dublin..
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a progressive environment and further your career and training in the healthcare field.
Grace Healthcare are renowned for their continuous development of staff and exceptionally high standard of care. The successful candidate must be passionate about providing care to our residents and have a strong knowledge of HIQA standards.
Shifts are rostered Monday to Sunday, and may include Night Duty.
This is a full-time position.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To plan and deliver a high standard of individualized care.
- To work effectively and efficiently in terms of time management, personal organization and adherence to organizational policies and work procedures.
- To lead and manage performance of a multidisciplinary team.
- To cultivate positive relationships with residents and promote independence.
- Practice professional and responsible health care.
- Follow daily allocation duties in a professional and caring manner.
The ideal healthcare assistant candidate will hold the following:
- Must have FETAC level 5 or other relevant qualification
- All successful candidates will be Garda Vetted through Grace Healthcare
- Good knowledge of HIQA standards.
- Must have fluent level of English both written and oral
- Must have a caring and compassionate personality
- Permitted to work in Ireland
Candidates must be fully flexible for full-time work in order to be considered for this position.
Candidates must be currently residing in Ireland in order to be considered.
We may also have Healthcare Assistant positions available in our other Nursing Home facilities throughout Dublin - please apply with your CV for more information.
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.