Due to continued expansion, we a hiring a large number of Healthcare Assistants to join our team at InisCare.
Our goal is to build strong relationships with customers by delivering a high standard of care that exceeds expectations. We do this while always keeping energy, happiness and quality a top priority.
Are you looking you to build a career within an organisation that offers career progression along with free training and development to support you along the way? Please submit your application. We look forward to welcoming you to the team!
As a Healthcare Assistant with us, your key responsibilities will include but are not limited to;
- Assisting with both personal and practical care tasks e.g. dressing, washing, light household work, meal preparation
- Providing a high standard of care in compliance with InisCare Policies
- Ensuring dignity, privacy and independence is maintained and respected at all times
To be considered for this position you will have;A kind and compassionate personality
- A full EU driving licence and access to a car (preferred)
- Fluent English (Essential)
- Eligibility to work in Ireland
What we offer you;
- Hourly rates of €12.00 - €15.00 + Travel allowance
- Fortnightly pay
- Refer-a-Friend Program
- Bike-to-work scheme
- Fully sponsored QQI Level 5 & Level 6 courses
- Excellent career progression opportunities
InisCare provides community care and support for people with disabilities and older persons across North and South Dublin. The company was launched with an employee-focused culture as we believe that to deliver the highest standard of service to the people we care for, we must provide our team with the highest levels of training and support. We believe that by supporting our team of Care
Assistants, they are best placed to provide the highest standard of care to our Customers. At InisCare, you will make a real difference to the lives of our Customers.
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.