Career Level: 2 years post Qualification experience.
Function: Maintenance and Repairs
Location: Dublin Airport Ireland
Role Summary/Purpose: To maintain and repair to a measured quality standard, the Company’s equipment fleet and its customers own equipment.
- To service, repair & maintain aircraft ground support equipment to a high standard within the company guidelines and to conform to all current mandatory & HS legislation.
- To ensure all service documentation is completed in an accurate and timely manner.
- To project a high customer service & corporate image at ALL times.
- The Role will involve shift working, including weekends
Whilst the above outlines the main duties of the post the list is not exhaustive and duties may need to change in the light of future developments or from time to time as directed by your supervisor or manager.
- Must be a “Time Served” technician and possess City & Guilds Certificates or equivalent qualifications & experience and have a technical background /experience in motor trade Industry.
- Previous mobile working experience/ diagnostic experience and ability to problem solve would be an advantage
- Full Driving licence.
- High level of enthusiasm & good communication skills
- Basic knowledge of Computers.
- Have a high level of professionalism
- Good organizational skills and ability to be able to prioritise workloads to meet deadlines
- Initiative to work autonomously if required
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.