Be Independent Home Care is a provider of premium Home Care services. At Be Independent Home Care we know the success of what we do depends on the quality and happiness of our team. Our team are at the heart of our company and it is their passion that ensures that our clients enjoy the best possible care.
Be Independent Home Care have been voted the 2nd Best Company to work for in Ireland.
We are currently recruiting home care assistants for Guaranteed hours across South Dublin to work on a Monday to Friday basis, no weekends or evenings!
Work on a rotating roster, 3 set days per week on week 1 and 4 set days per week on week 2, working 2 weekends per month. Work 14 days per month with guaranteed full-time hours!
We are currently recruiting in the following areas:
All applicants must be cheerful, caring, positive and dependable Individual who really enjoy working with clients to provide a range of services such as companionship, personal support, meal preparation and mobility assistance.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 2 QQI modules (Care Skills & Care of the Older Person) or equivalent.
- Experience in providing care
- Are a Cheerful, Caring, Positive and Dependable Individual
- Will pass Garda Clearance
- Have suitable character references
- Have suitable permission to work
- Have Fluent English
- Have Own Car and Full License
- Guaranteed hour contracts, ranging from 15-30hr contracts available!
- Mon - Fri contracts available, no evenings or weekends!
- 3 and 4 day working week contracts available!
- €250 Joining Bonus
- Hourly rates from €14 per hour
- Double pay on bank holidays
- Mileage allowance
- Incremental pay
- Fortnightly payroll
- Free ongoing training and development which we make enjoyable for all
- Refer a Friend Scheme Full time support from a friendly and respectful care manager with back up from our Nurse Management Team who are there to help and support you
- Free access to a confidential employee support, advise and counselling service
- Carer of the Month reward scheme
- Health Insurance Discount Scheme
- Full PPE provided
- Career Progression Opportunities
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Free Protective Bad Weather Waterproof Clothing
Click Apply Now to submit your CV & Cover Note today!
Don't have a current CV? Click HERE to view the JobAlert.ie CV templates
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.