Virtue operates and manages nursing homes on the South side of Dublin. Our commitment is to enhance the quality of life for all our residents. We feel it is our vocation to ensure that residents feel valued and loved within their homes. Our strong family ethos is central to the creation of a supportive and nurturing environment that creates a strong sense of home for our residents.
We strive to promote an optimal quality of life for our residents through a progressive approach to clinical and social care. This approach includes a commitment to continually improve the service we provide.
Our Integrated Elder Care Service is a new and innovative approach to Elder Care in Ireland; its main objective is to improve outcomes for the Older Person by providing integrated care to maintain the older person at home. This Integrated care Service involves the establishment of Integrated Primary Care Teams, Day Services, Home Care and Respite.
We are currently looking for Home Care Assistants for an integrated care team in South Dublin.In return we offer:
· Excellent rate of pay
· Income protection
· Live Insurance/Death in Service
· Injury at work payment
· Employee Assistance Programme
· Career Progression opportunities
· All mandatory training paid for by us
· Free ongoing training and development
· Support in further education
· Excellent support from a dedicated Mentor
· Flexible working hours to fit your availability
· Minimum of the two modules of FETAC/QQI level 5 (Care of the Older Person and Care Skills modules)
· Solid verbal communication skills
· Community based role