Homecare Scheduler – Castle Homecare
Date: March 2023
Reports to: Operations Manager
Castle Homecare is owned by Christine King and has been placed at the heart of Ballinteer for 13 years now. We are a local service for local people. We cover the Ballinteer areas and touch into some of the surrounding communities. Castle Homecare is people-centered company, progressive and conscientious in our care of both our wonderful team and valued clients.
Homecare Scheduler Role Responsibilities:
- Manage schedules and hours allocation for our team of carers and clients using One Touch
- Manage carer schedules to incorporate holidays and sick leave often with little lead time
- Support, mentor and encourage carers – time and patience with our awesome carers is not only essential but simply expected. Our carers cannot show compassion if they are not dealt with that way.
- Liaise with clients and their families and also with healthcare professionals in maintaining the highest level of care for our clients and simply making sure the things we can do to improve a situation for a client or carer get done for everyone’s benefit.
- Participate in all relevant Office meetings being a clear communicator and active team player
- On-call duties – every team member participates, its essential and a powerful support tool#
- Maintain good relationships with our team of carers and clients and their families
Homecare Scheduler Role Requirements:
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in a similar scheduling role, ideally in a homecare company
- Interpersonal skills / Relationship Building
- Ability to work under pressure with a strong work ethic
- IT Skill
- Problem Solving
- Organisational skill
- Attention to detail
This list is not exhaustive. The Care Scheduler will be required to perform such other duties as appropriate to the post, as may be assigned from time to time by the Operations Manager and/or a designated person. You will be required to assist with special functions, from time to time but guess what we work as a team, supporting each other so all duties not only will you be fully aware of before you are required to do them you have the support of your team members to assist you should you require it.
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.