The Homecare Supervisor will be accountable for planning and implementing initial homecare assessments and care plans with both prospect and existing Homecare Clients.
This position is a part-time fixed-term role for 12 months, with the successful candidate required to work 3 days per week.
Travel throughout the North Cork Area is part of this position and applicants must hold a full clean drivers’ license.
Role and responsibilities
- Oversee the day to day operations of the organisation
- Work as part of a team both with care staff and administration staff
- Have a clear understanding of HSE and HIQA governance
- Implement best practice supported by CPD practices
- Deliver clinical governance data to support a quality assurance approach
- Complete detailed care plans for clients care and update where necessary
- Adapt a hands on approach to clients in reference to competency skills assessments with all care staff
- Apply a person centred model of care to all clients
- Have the ability to prioritize care needs for clients
- Establish a professional working relationship with all members of the primary care team
- Develop and monitor a value for money approach, enabling the business to grow
- Arrange meetings to support staff supported by actions and outcomes
- Promote a positive approach on behalf of CareBright
- Be confident in using IT systems and the willingness to learn new programmes
- Participate in all requests for detailed reports on behalf of the company
- Flexibility to work one weekend a month
- Candidates must have strong written and oral communication skills and be able to demonstrate a high level of attention to detail and be fully proficient in basic IT systems.
- Essential Experience in Team Management
- Hold a Primary Degree in Social Healthcare-related
- Must have an Allied Health Care Background
- Must have experience in the development and delivery of care needs
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills
- Organise and willing to expand their skills set if required
- Candidates are required to have excellent interpersonal skills in addition to the ability to work independently and manage their own time.
- Experience in Community Homecare desirable.
CareBright is an equal opportunities Employer
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job