CCS Security Solutions Ltd are looking for Night hotel security officer
- To prevent security and safety issues before they happen, and when an issue does arise, to take appropriate measures to ensure guest safety. All along, maintaining the delicate balance between providing security while not interfering with the enjoyment of the guest's stay.
- Ensure the safety and security of guest, staff, visitors and contractors at all times.
- Liaise with all department heads to ensure hotel employees are adhering to established security procedures.
- Record and notify all risks, deviations from hotels safety standards and any untoward incidents.
- Support the conduct of investigations and compile reports on a timely manner for any theft, loss, accidents, or any aspect that risk the safety of the hotel.
- Conduct regular walk-through rounds for observing the entire resort.
- Complete end of shift checklists and report any issues or areas of concern which occurred while on shift
- Perform all tasks consistently in line with the hotel standards and adhere to all legal and statutory requirements
- DSP security license required
Hours of work:
- Wed-Sun 10 pm - 4 am
Click Apply Now to submit your application today!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.