Are you an experienced HR Administrator with solid, broad based HR support experience? Or are you a recent 3rd level HR graduate who’s now looking to kick on your career in the multinational or manufacturing sector?
Anord Mardix are looking for an engaged and ambitious HR Administrator to join our team in Dundalk. Working with the HR Manager, you will work in a fast paced, dynamic environment to drive best practice throughout the organisation. This is a very broad role and is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to develop their skills in all aspects of Human Resources.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Deliver effective administrative support of HR activities including recruitment, new joiner and induction paperwork, probations, note keeping etc.
- Work closely with HR Manager to provide administrative support to their activities ensuring uniform administration of functions across business divisions and production sites.
- Assist with Payroll administration / notification.
- Support recruitment function, e.g., coordinating interviews, reference checking, contract and paperwork issue and working with the appropriate manager throughout the process.
- Assist the HR manager and other managers with employee relations issues including the management of the disciplinary and grievance process as required.
- Liaise with relevant departments when new employees join the business, e.g., ensure inductions are completed, records established, pre-employment training requirements satisfied, probationary reviews recorded, etc.
- Generate and develop standard and ad hoc reports for management and various internal and external stakeholders, e.g., headcount reports.
- Contribute to the ongoing development of Human Resources systems and processes to support operational effectiveness.
- Assist with Union / Industrial Relations matters as and when required.
- Maintaining a comprehensive filing and records system for all the necessary HR records.
- Provide support on HR projects and special events as required.
- Other duties and responsibilities within the HR function generally
Experience and Qualifications:
- 3rd level degree qualified ideally in HR or business/commerce with a HR specialisation.
- 1-2+ years’ experience in a similar level HR Administrator or related role.
- Excellent IT skills including a high level of ability in all Microsoft applications, particularly Excel.
- Experience with TMS system preferable but not essential
- Excellent attention to detail & inter-personal skills.
- Proven ability to work on your own initiative & deliver on projects.
Anord Mardix offer a competitive salary, company pension scheme and the opportunity to develop your career and progress within the company.
To apply, please complete our online application form or email CV and cover letter to Rachel Hughes, HR Manager at email@example.com.
As a company we are committed to the health and safety of all our employees and we have implemented various measures of social distancing within our factories to ensure our employees are kept safe and well during these unprecedented times. We are constantly reviewing and adhering to all government and medical advice.
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Louth!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job