- Manage and maintain recruitment postings.
- Coordinate scheduling of candidate screening and interview prep.
- Prepare material for employee onboarding such as issuing contracts, sending out new hire starter packs, inductions etc.
- Maintains employee personnel files and conducts ongoing audits.
- Assist in staff training and development plans.
- Administration and maintenance of all HR documentation.
- Auditing staff timesheets for payroll reconciliation.
- Assisting with accounts payable and invoice reconciliation.
- Answer phones when necessary.
- Ad hoc jobs relating to office and operational support.
- Ability to utilize software and work with databases; some experience preferred
- Ability to multi-task, meet pressing deadlines and anticipate needs
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to meet deadlines and coordinate work with others
- Excellent verbal, written, and in-person communication skills
- Excellent planning, organization, interpersonal, and customer service skills
- Excellent problem solving, inter-personal skills, and attention to detail
Education and Experience
- A recognized HR qualification or equivalent
- Membership of the CIPD would be hugely advantageous.
- A minimum of 2 years working in HR or Finance administration
- Experience in supporting a team in an administrative capacity.
- High level of proficiency in MS Office.
- Experience with assisting in the payroll function.
- Competitive remuneration package
- 20 –25 hour contract over 5 days
- Flexible working environment and superb company culture
- Daily complimentary staff lunch
- Free parking
- Internal and External training programs
- Taxsaver incentives and supports.
- Road map and opportunities to develop and upskill in other areas of the business
Please apply with your CV and Cover letter
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.