• Forming and maintaining employee records
• Updating databases internally, such as sick and maternity leave
• Preparing and amending HR documents, i.e. employment contracts
• Reviewing and renewing company policies and legal compliance
• Reporting regularly on HR metrics
• Being the first point of contact for employees on any HR related queries
• Managing payroll and providing payroll coverYour Profile
• An interest in HR and business administration
• Computer literate with programs such as word, excel, etc.
• General experience in business or HR administration
• Good organizational skills, ability to prioritize and work on own initiative
• Ability to communicate in a clear, concise and empathetic manner when appropriate
• Third level qualification would be desirable
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Donegal!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job