Location: Applegreen Head Office, 17 Joyce Way, Park West Business Park, Dublin 12
Duration: Full time fromSeptember 2023 - May 2024
The HR intern will work directly with our HR director on delivering our HR strategy and group initiatives.
This role will be a very exciting opportunity for the right candidate as you will have exposure to all elements of a HR function and gain strong multi-faceted HR skills and experience.
The candidate will provide support and take responsibility for a number of key HR activities and pillars from our current HR plan and roadmap which may include some of the below:
- Performance management
- Talent planning
- Training and coaching programmes
- Leadership development
- Recruitment initiatives
- Employee engagement initiatives
- Core HR initiatives – reporting and metrics, policies and benefits structures etc
- Staff communications and HR survey
- HR planning and strategy
- HR Systems
- Quarterly quick win initiatives
- Other adhoc duties
Required skills and aptitudes:
Applegreen is in a rapid growth phase and we are looking for high calibre interns
- A dynamic individual who adapts well to change and can thrive in an organisation which is rapidly growing and evolving.
- A highly organised individual with ability to plan and organise own workload effectively for maximum impact and work flexibly around changing priorities as required
- Be a confident, people person who can fit into the Group function seamlessly and adopt a hands-on approach to developing the function.
- ‘Can do’ attitude, positive and solution orientated individual.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and teamwork skills.
- Self-starter who can work on own initiative proactively.
- Is resilient and calm under pressure.
- A team player, with exceptional interpersonal skills, and ability to influence.
- Keen learner who will immerse themselves in the on the job learning opportunities and feedback, while also investing in their own HR learning through online reading, training etc.
- Committed and ambitious in building their HR capability and career.
- Focused on best practice and keeping up to date with what is happening in the HR industry in particular for relevant initiatives.
- Interested in digital HR and recruiting channels.
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Dublin!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job