Ryanair Holdings plc, Europe’s largest airline group, is the parent company of Buzz, Lauda, Malta Air & Ryanair DAC. Carrying 151m guests p.a. on more than 2,400 daily flights from 82 bases, the group connects over 200 destinations in 40 countries on a fleet of over 470 aircraft, with a further 210 Boeing 737s on order, which will enable the Ryanair Group to lower fares and grow traffic to 200m p.a. by FY25. Ryanair has a team of over 19,000 highly skilled aviation professionals delivering Europe’s No.1 on-time performance, and an industry leading 34-year safety record. Ryanair is Europe’s greenest cleanest airline group and customers switching to fly Ryanair can reduce their CO₂ emissions by up to 50% compared to the other Big 4 EU major airlines.
The HR Interns will report to the HR Manager. This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated and proactive individual to hit the ground running and kick start their HR career. The successful candidate will be dealing with a broad range of HR issues and administration, ad hoc projects and all the stuff in between. Starting in August 2021, the successful candidate would be employed on a 6 or 12 month contract.
- Supporting HR staff with end to end HR tasks. Depending on development HR Interns may themselves be given specific cohorts of employees to manage for all HR related tasks during their internship.
- Monitoring employee absence and turnover to identify trends and dealing with same.
- Liaising, supporting and advising management at all levels across the business on all HR related matters, ranging from general queries, grievances to disciplinary investigations.
- Maintain the HR databases to ensure all files and the HR system is up to date and accurate.
- Weekly reporting to the HR Manager on all HR issues in your area.
- Contract, payroll & reference etc administration.
- Good knowledge of business and HR model to answer daily employee queries and make informed decisions.
- Compose disciplinary letters, references and completing employee information forms.
- Travelling across Europe to meet with employees on general employment matters, attend interviews and employee negotiations.
- Currently studying or working towards a Business (with HR specialism), HR degree or masters is essential.
- Be able to work in a pressurized and fast paced environment and work to tight deadlines efficiently.
- Strong interpersonal skills to build relationships with key managers across the business.
- Ability to learn quickly and implement/make use of new information seamlessly.
- The ability to work on your own initiative with a sense of urgency.
- Excellent PC Skills (Word, Excel, Power point etc) and written communication.
- Ambitious, enthusiastic and willing to work hard. Quick thinker and no-nonsense mentality!
When to apply
ASAP, closing date 31 July 2021
Good Luck with your application and let your career take off with Ryanair!
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Dublin!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job