Due to exciting growth, Virtue Integrated Elder Care are recruiting for a HR & Recruitment Administrator who will work as an integral part of the Group Human Resources Team and as part of our growing nursing home operations nationwide.
Virtue is a leading management and operating group within the Eldercare sector in Ireland led by an international Board of industry experts and an executive team of highly experienced professionals.
We are currently experiencing rapid growth, with ten nursing homes and one wellness Centre as part of our expanding portfolio of elder care facilities. Our mission is to provide the highest quality elder care in communities across Ireland.
Job Title: HR & Recruitment Administrator
Location: The Highline, Bakers Point, Pottery Rd., Dun Laoghaire, Co Dublin, Ireland (hybrid working)
Contract: 12 Months FTC (possibility of extension)
Responsibilities of the roles:
- Co-ordinate day-to-day HR administrative activities for the Group Human Resources team.
- Compliance – ensuring employee files and records are up to date.
- Recruitment and on-boarding activity support; including advertising, interview scheduling, and managing the on boarding process.
- Management and reporting of absenteeism, training compliance, new hires.
- HR Administrative support on employee relations and performance management processes.
- Maintain, update and input employee records to the HR Information System (HRIS) and ensure all information is accurate.
- Maintain and develop the employee filing system on the shared drive.
- HR Administrative support to Group HR Director, Group HR / Recruitment Manager and HR Business Partners.
- Any other duties as assigned by line manager.
- Previous HR or Administrative experience
- Relevant HR Qualification is a distinct advantage
- Previous experience in overseas recruitment whilst not essential is an advantage
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job