Youth Advocate Programmes Ireland CLG have the following position available.
Human Resources Manager – Based in Dublin [part office / part home based]. – Ref HRM0822
Are you a HR professional who is interested in making a difference to young people and families in a growing organisation. Then we are the place for you. Youth Advocate Programmes Ireland provide unique intensive support programmes, using a strengths based, wraparound approach employing community based advocates leading to positive outcomes for young people and families.
This post offers:
- A competitive salary of €54,565 per annum
- An opportunity to make a difference in your community and society as a whole
- A huge amount of flexibility and work / life balance - YAP Ireland operates a remote / hybrid working policy
- The opportunity to join a growing, dynamic and forward-thinking organisation
- Employer contribution to PRSA
- Additional annual leave day per year of service to a max of 5 days.
- 94% of employees of employees agreed that YAP is an enjoyable place to work (staff opinion survey 2022)
What are we looking for?
Someone who truly wants to make an impact in the lives of young people. We want someone who has a belief in the YAP model of strengths based, needs led services for children, young people and families. You will have experience of providing high quality Human Resources management to a medium or large sized organisation and are ready to take the next step in your career. The role provides a broad range of responsibility for the right person to really help us shape the future of YAP Ireland. We’re looking for a self-starter who can think strategically and help us to execute flawlessly.
Qualifications / Work Experience:
- Degree in Human Resources or related field
- At least 3 years previous experience in managing the Human Resources function for a medium to large sized organization.
- Experience of using computer packages including data management systems such as Salesforce (or similar), Microsoft 365 etc.
- 2 years’ experience of managing a team
- Recognized Qualification in Leadership, Supervision or Management
Responsibilities & Duties:
The Human Resources Manager provides leadership to the HR Team ensuring that high quality services are delivered in line with the YAP ethos. The successful candidate will manage the recruitment and HR functions within YAP Ireland and ensure that they are operating effectively and that we are compliant with all legislative and regulatory requirements. You will be part of the Senior Management Team (SMT) and play a key role in supporting and implementing the Strategic Plan within your team. You will provide HR support and expertise to the Executive, SMT team and other managers across the organisation.
Specific Tasks include:
- Actively participate as part of the Senior Management Teams to achieve the organisation’s Strategic Goals
- Provide accurate and timely management reports and information
- Develop, refine and review organisational policies, procedures and documentation
- Manage and develop Human Resources Team and HR function across the organisation
- Ensure best practice is adhered to in areas of HR/People management across the organisation
- Own and drive the recruitment of new employees into the YAP Ireland team
- Oversee the effective onboarding of new staff, including screening, induction, performance management and probation
- Provide regular reporting to the organisation and SMT to help make informed decisions and understand risks
- Oversee the efficient running of training administration to meet the needs of the organisation
- Oversee the accuracy of employee information and the timely production of reports
- Work with internal teams to implement systems that will improve efficiencies across the organisation
- Ensure efficiencies within database systems
- Provide Day to day office management
- Deputise for the Director of Operations as required
To apply for this position CLICK THE APPLY BUTTON to to to our website. You will be required to fill out an application form on line - CVs are not accepted for this role.
Closing date for receipt of application forms is: 14th August 2022 – 5.00pm.
Interviews will take place on: 23rd & 24th August.
The closing date for applications is Sunday the 14th of August 2022
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job