We are recruiting for a kind and reliable Hygienist/Housekeeper for Tara Winthrop Private Clinic.
Full time hours available, the candidate will assist as part of a team in providing excellent standards of cleanliness and hygiene that are maintained throughout our Clinic.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Previous practical experience in working in a similar environment is desirable but not essential.
- Passion about elder care, providing residents with a safe, clean environment to live in.
- Ability to work independently.
- A professional, caring and empathetic nature.
- Good level of English language skills.
- Availability to work varied shift patterns, Monday to Sunday.
Your Job will involve:
- Daily cleaning of the general areas and residents’ rooms within the nursing home.
- Proper use and storage of cleaning equipment and cleaning solutions.
- Collection and correct disposable of domestic waste.
- Cleaning of spillages as they occur and proper use of wet signs.
- Ensure safe work practices are observed and the environment is safe at all times.
What we offer:
- Monthly roster in advance
- Comprehensive induction training
- Free Meals
- A rewarding working environment, with support from supervisors and managers
- Competitive rates of pay DOE
- Training & Development opportunities
- Annual Holiday bonus – this is based on years of service