· The direct delivery of information, advice and advocacy services as determined by the Board of Directors and in line with the Citizens Information Board guidelines for the provision of Citizens Information Services
· The delivery of outreach services through Citizens Information Services and other outlets as required
· Follow up work arising from information and/or advocacy sessions with clients.
· Assisting the Development Manager in the development of innovative processes for the provision of quality information to clients in various formats using the Citizens Information Board Citizens Information website www.citizensinformation.ie as an information tool, supplemented by other relevant information sources.
· To co-operate with other service providers in the area and more generally, both statutory and voluntary, in the development of information and advocacy provision and on joint-initiatives from time to time.
· Operation of query management, advocacy case management and data collection/statistical analysis systems
· Operation of systems for monitoring and evaluation of the service
· Undertaking publicity and promotional initiatives appropriate to the development of the service.
· Assisting in any research and/or social policy initiatives appropriate to the development of the service.
· Identifying and feeding back to the Citizens Information Board, issues that have social policy implications
· Representing the CIS at conferences etc. as decided by the Board or Development Manager.
· Such duties (including administrative duties) as may be assigned from time to time by the Development Manager
Scale range of €29,821, €31,996, €34,193, €35,828, €37,411, €39,544, €41,096, €42,659 (max), €44,080 (LSI1), €45,498 (LSI2). Salaries pro-rata for part-time work.
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Galway!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job