Diligent is the pioneer in modern governance. We empower leaders to turn governance into a competitive advantage through unparalleled insight and highly secure, integrated SaaS applications, helping organizations thrive and endure in today’s complex, global landscape. The largest global network of corporate directors and executives, Diligent is relied on by more than 19,000 organizations and nearly 700,000 leaders in over 90 countries. With award-winning customer service, Diligent serves more than 50% of the Fortune 1000, 70% of the FTSE 100, and 65% of the ASX. Our passionate, smart, and creative group of more than 1,000 employees support customers around the globe. Position Overview
The Regional Sales Executive will play an instrumental role in driving growth for Diligent by collaborating with Client Directors to develop pipeline through prospecting, demo Diligent’s solution and ultimately close business. As a key member of the team, you will be responsible for performing outbound activity to generate pipeline for team members and ultimately assume a quota within a territory to close your own business.
This position presents an excellent opportunity for a commercially minded individual wanting to progress into sales. Our team is highly focused on achieving goals and delivering results, we’re passionate about growing individuals and pathing the way for a successful career. If you have a passion for pushing the boundaries and becoming a true brand ambassador, this is the perfect role for you!
- Develop an expert knowledge in the Company’s Modern Governance solution.
- Prospect new leads within existing accounts to drive new opportunities.
- Understand customer needs and help develop solutions through the Company’s offerings.
- Present Diligent’s Modern Governance solutions via web demonstrations.
- Research and understand the market for Modern Governance solutions, including competitor analysis.
- Undertake demos with and for Client Directors, qualify and close opportunities.
- Work with Client Directors to target specific accounts and implement the global strategy in a way that has meaning locally to your market yet remains consistent with the brand.
- Maintain detailed records in Salesforce and strong forecasting skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience with online selling applications (WebEx, GoToMeeting).
- Motivated by working within a fast-moving, commercial environment.
- Comfort utilizing Salesforce.
- A passion for problem solving, learning a new industry and constantly improving their sales knowledge.
- Ability to collaborate effectively.
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Galway!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job