Job Reference No: SLC.Li-MR04.100521
Student Learning Centre/Links
Full Time 169hrs per month
Specified Purpose Contract
Bray, Co. Wicklow
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a qualified Instructor/Supervisor to join our services in a Day Service setting in Bray. As an Instructor/Supervisor, you will be involved in supporting clients to achieve their personal outcomes to build on their potential and to develop positive roles within their day service and community. Working hours will be Monday to Friday.
Applicants must have:
- A minimum of QQI level 6 in Training or Education, Social Care, Psychology, or foreign equivalent (validated by QQI)
- A passion for promoting and empowering people
- A team player wiling to lone work as well as working as part of a team
- A knowledge of the New Directions regulations/standards and relevant legislation
- Hold a full driving licence and have access to a car
- Post qualification experience of working with adults with intellectual disability is desirable
- To facilitate and implement a person-centered approach to clients appropriate to their wishes and goals
- To promote and protect the rights of people in a manner that respects their dignity, their right to make choices and their privacy
- To actively seek new interests and opportunities for people to develop meaningful roles in their communities
- To ensure the overall wellbeing of clients in all areas of their lives including health and personal care
- To assist in the teaching of life skills in cooking, budgeting, cleaning & building confidence
Successful candidates will be paid as per the HSE consolidated pay scales in line with required qualifications and relevant experience.
To Apply: E-mail your CV and cover letter referencing the job ref. number to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information please check out our website http://sunbeam.ie/careers
Short listing of candidates will apply.
Closing Date for receipt of applications: 5pm Sunday 23rd May 2021
Sunbeam House Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Wicklow!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job