Job Reference No: HO.CD01.100521
We are currently recruiting for a
Staff Trainer – Internal Auditor & MAPA Trainer
Bray, Co. Wicklow & Other Locations as required
Permanent Part-Time 20 hours per week
This person will work as part of the Quality, Compliance and Training Team. The post holder will be responsible for the delivery of MAPA training to staff and will also be required to carry out internal medication audit functions as directed by the Quality & Compliance Manager. Flexibility around working hours is required for this post.
Applicants Must Hold:
- HETAC Level 7 Qualification in Social Studies, Social Care, Applied Social Studies – Social Care, Training & Education – Supported Employment, Applied Social Studies (Disability) or foreign equivalent.
- Certificate in ECDL / Comparable IT Qualification or fully competent in the use of PC including Microsoft Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Full Driving Licence
Applicants must have:
- Desirable Training qualification
- ECDL qualification or equivalent
- Have a minimum of 3 years post qualification experience in the Intellectual Disability sector
- Have experience of delivering training
- Have a knowledge of relevant HIQA legislation and Standards and have a proven ability to implement these standards and regulations.
- Have a knowledge of international best practice quality enhancement initiatives
- Have excellent motivation and team player skills
- Have excellent organisation & communication skills
- Be willing to upskill and re-train as appropriate
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to the values of SHS to improve the lives of our clients.
- Experience of carrying out audits
- MAPA Instructor Certification
Successful candidates will be paid as per Clerical Grade IV of the HSE consolidated pay scales.
To Apply: Please forward your CV and cover letter to email@example.com and for further information please check out our website http://sunbeam.ie/careers
Short listing of candidates will apply. Closing Date for receipt of applications: 5pm Sunday 23rd May 2021
Sunbeam House Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Wicklow!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job