At Amazon we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Amazon's evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of invention that is part of our DNA. We do this every day by solving complex technical and business problems with ingenuity and simplicity. We're making history and the good news is that we've only just begun.
Amazon’s Worldwide Operations Talent Acquisition team is looking for a recruiting and program manager to lead internal talent and mobility initiatives (both new and existing). In this role, you will partner with a variety of recruiting, human resources and operations leaders to identify, develop, integrate and simplify internal talent solutions to support the Worldwide Operations network. Your team will improve and manage several administrative and support processes, but will also be responsible for increasing our internal talent network's access to career development and training resources. The Recruiting Manager will be a passionate customer, employee, and team advocate, with proven organizational capabilities, process improvement mentality and project management skills. Successful candidates will have a reputation for being exceptional at networking, coaching, and developing training, along with possessing strong communication, analytic, and people leadership skills.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
· Manage the internal transfer processes for EMEA Operations.
· Lead and develop a team of internal recruiters to achieve team goals.
· Manage and align team members and responsibilities; design and implement team strategy and performance goals.
· Partner with business leaders, hiring managers and recruiting managers to develop and drive world-class internal talent engagement strategy.
· Create and launch training modules to educate the Worldwide Operations network on opportunities and career development resources, related to internal mobility.
· Build a suite of operationally excellent administrative and tracking processes and shared resources for the talent acquisition path teams, highlighting the internal application, interview and hiring activity across the network.
· Apply a structured project management methodology for an automated internal transfer process.
Bachelor’s degree in business, HR, or related field
5+ years’ previous Human Resources and/or Recruiting experience
4+ years’ leadership and management experience
3+ years’ experience in business analytics and reporting and/or demand forecasting
Experience partnering with senior leaders to deliver results
Knowledge of recruiting media such as job postings, job site aggregators, ATS, and job distribution tools
Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion
Experience building, coaching, and performance managing a recruiting team in a corporate environment.
Experience in developing and leading training initiatives.
Demonstrated organizational skills, with a keen focus on delivering business results.
Ability to deliver results with little supervision in a dynamic and oftentimes ambiguous environment.
Proven effective consulting skills, with an ability to drive impact.
The role can be based in our Prague office.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Cork!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job