PORTWEST, a leading global manufacturer of safety wear, workwear and PPE is currently seeking applications for the role of a Internal Sales Manager in our Head Office in Westport, County Mayo. Portwest is one of the fastest growing workwear companies in the world currently employing over 4500 staff worldwide with customer service staff in over 130 countries.
- Identify opportunities to expand and grow sales in their market.
- Understand existing customer relationships and their requirements.
- Manage and develop key customer relationships.
- Develop and Implement Marketing and Sales plans that meet company roles.
- Carry Out marketing and competitor research to check our products meet customer’s needs.
- Develop and Manage new, low spending accounts.
- Identify opportunities to deepen customer relations.
- Grow and develop into larger accounts.
- Provide relevant and accurate information to customers.
- Help maintain customer loyalty to Portwest.
- BS/MS degree in business or related field.
- 2+ years’ internal sales experience.
- Good telephone and written manner.
- International experience is an advantage.
- Highly creative and proactive.
- Interested in sales and improving the internal sales process.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Fluency in either Spanish, Portuguese, or French is a requirement for this role.
- Fluency in another European language in addition to above.