Graebel are an International Relocation Company who provide talent mobility and relocation solutions to Global 1000 firms and their employees. We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional customer service, and believe that happy and fulfilled employees make it happen. Our people are innovative, take ownership of their work, and as a result, take great care of our internal and external clients. We value truth, love and integrity where you help foster an environment of respect, honor, and caring for those that interact with us.
We are continuing to expand our Irish team and are currently seeking 3 International Assignment Consultants to join our dynamic team in Dundalk, Co. Louth. This is a busy and fast paced role where multi-tasking is essential and performance in incentivized. If you thrive in an environment where you get to help people on a day to day basis so If you are ready to make a career move, please get in touch with us. We are looking for exceptional people who want to make a difference in the world.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the coordination of International Assignments from start to finish as well as working closely with external suppliers.
- Managing the relocation process for a wide population of expatriates (inbound, outbound and intra-EMEA)
- Being the main point of contact to the expatriate population to provide advice in all aspects of their relocation including benefits (relocation policy review, moving services, destination services, immigration/tax, cross-cultural and language training, temporary living and other entitlements).
- Managing supplier relationships for international services including: tax, immigration, relocation assistance, temporary accommodation, etc.
The successful candidate will
- Have previous customer service experience including customer facing and relationship building (essential)
- Previous experience handling international assignments or have worked or lived abroad is advantageous
- Possess the ability to work in high activity, multi task environment
- Have a keen interest in cultural awareness
- Be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills both written and verbal in English is a must and a 2nd language would be advantageous
- Be enthusiastic, flexible, creative and assertive
- Possess good research and time management skills
- Thrive in a team environment which encourages team mates who are, adaptable and pro-active and have a ‘can do' attitude
- Only candidates that are legally authorised to work in Ireland will be considered.
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Louth!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job