As International Business Growth Specialist, you will support highly impactful projects across multiple functions of our fast-growing International business. You will work closely with senior leaders and team members across all functional areas, supporting projects in diverse areas such as: partnerships and strategic alliances, business development, new markets, retail, Go-To-Market strategy, business-to-business sales, and more. You will participate in planning and implementation of strategic projects in a fun, creative, and inspiring work environment.
Our ideal candidate is excited about taking on challenging strategic projects that require thinking outside of the box. S/he excels in a collaborative environment where team members learn from each other and drive progress through cross-functional projects. If this sounds like you, we encourage you to apply!
This role will report to the VP of International, who is based in our Redwood City, CA office in the U.S.
What you’ll do:
- Be an integral part of the team driving strategic growth initiatives across our brand portfolio with a focus on International (outside of the United States). This could include:
- Pursuing, evaluating, and testing brand-consistent strategic partnerships
- Serving as main point of contact for industry partners, including vendors, consultants, or retailers
- Conducting select research projects for new products and services
- Collaborating with cross functional teams launch new products and/or services in different markets
- Creating a strategy to efficiently capture B2B sales through various sales and marketing efforts
- Working on a wide range of innovative business development projects
- Evaluating and developing new international opportunities
You’ll be successful if:
- You have a knack for breaking down big problems into key questions
- You have a strong passion for taking initiative, learning, and driving recommendations through to completion
- You are a self-starter and can pay close attention to details while managing multiple projects at once
- You are comfortable with ambiguity, evolving priorities, and have an ability to learn fast
- You have a flexible work style and are comfortable working across many functions and geographies
- You are always willing to jump in and help, including, as needed, in an operating role outside your area of expertise
What you bring to the table:
- Undergraduate degree in related field; master’s degree is a plus
- 5+ years in a business operations, retail or consumer brand, consulting, or business development role
- Experience managing vendors and partner relationships
- Creative and analytical mind: strong analytical skills, with ability to think outside the box and generate creative solutions
- Ability to work with both qualitative and quantitative information
- Strong researching and project management skills
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, especially MS Excel
About Balsam Brands: Balsam Brands is a multi-brand eCommerce retailer with roots in holiday and home décor. We strive for excellence in everything we do and present a unique opportunity to those who are seeking to have a meaningful impact in a fast-paced, high-energy environment. We love to reimagine eCommerce and retail in ways that thrill our customers, and to leave a lasting impact on the world around us. We have fast-growing teams in the Bay Area, Boise, Manila, and Dublin.
The company's outward focus on building trusted consumer brands along with its internal focus on excellence and being a great place to work have propelled it to consistent, rapid growth.
- Balsam Brands in Forbes: http://bit.ly/balsamforbes
- Balsam Brands on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/balsam-brands/
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Notes: This is a full-time, permanent position with benefits. This role will require you to work from our Dublin office when we can safely return.
Contact: Please submit a cover letter and resume. Please include in your cover letter a dish that you would like to bring to one of our potlucks.
At Balsam Brands, we are dedicated to diversity in our dynamic and growing workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, citizenship, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Job Type: Full-time
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Dublin!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job