Why engineering at Stryker?
At Stryker we are dedicated to improving lives, with a passion for researching and developing new medical device products. As an engineer at Stryker, you will be proud of the work that you will be doing, using cutting-edge technologies to make healthcare better. Here, you will work in a supportive culture with other incredibly talented and intelligent people, creating industry-leading medical technology products. You will also have growth opportunities as we have a culture that supports your personal and professional development.
Need another reason to apply? Check out these 8 reasons to join Stryker's engineering team: https://www.strykercareersblog.com/post/8-reasons-to-join-strykers-engineering-team
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Provide support for new portfolio roll outs, creative branding, material compilation and roll our, all in accordance with Stryker design guidelines.
- Support on running project activities.
- Will assist in working with external suppliers for content or production of materials
- Will compile content for branding and marketing materials
- support in setting up modern communication platforms and mediums for internal communication.
- Provide training on new materials
- All other duties as assigned.
Qualifications Knowledge Skills
- Undertaking a B.S in Design, e-commerce or related creative/marketing discipline
- Self-starter with demonstrated efficient work methods, creative and out-of-the-box thinking skills and ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
- The individual should enjoy working in a fast paced, dynamic and results orientated team environment.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to effectively work cross-functionally and externally as required.
- Knowledge of modern communication tools and mediums.
- Must be able to comprehend business and engineering content to translate into branding and guideline materials.
- High level of PC Skills required.
- Excellent attention to detail.
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program at https://careers.stryker.com/referrals/
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes.
We are proud to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine! Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Cork!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job