Job Title: International Security Manager
Reports To: Sr Manager, Security Operations
Department: Channel Development
Location: Ireland or UK (Remote)
The International Security Manager will assist Prometric’s Global Security Team with managing all Test Security responsibilities for the EMEA & APAC regions. This includes management and oversight of all activities to continuously improve and standardize test centre and remote testing security protocols, incident response, and global audit programmes.
The International Security Manager will conduct high priority test security investigations of suspected exam fraud, review data & evidence such as proctor reports and surveillance videos, and draft customer and management-facing Security Summary Reports documenting all evidence & findings. Review exam security policies & procedures in both Test Centres and Remote Testing and implement recommendations for improvement. Oversee the International Security Audit programme for both test centres and remote – budgeting for audits, scheduling of audits, scoring, and reporting of outcomes & trends. Ensure that client-specific Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for international clients & security operations are being met.
The International Security Manager is the line manager for Prometric’s Global Security Coordinator who will assist with all tasks described above. Other security duties as assigned. This role will report to Prometric’s Senior Manager, Global Security Operations.
Management of Security Incident Response, Investigations, and Performance Improvement
- Conduct investigations of high-priority test severity incidents to determine source of breaches and assist in implementing security enhancements to prevent future repeats. Interview proctors, review surveillance footage, collect physical evidence and statements, and produce detailed reports of findings and recommendations. Help develop & improve processes to ensure test centre & remote proctor compliance with Prometric Security policies & procedures, and ensure processes are properly communicated to global channel and remote proctors
- Respond to daily test security escalations reported by International Operations and client teams. Investigate security concerns, gather & review evidence, conduct proctor interviews, and provide summary reports of findings and recommendations for improvement to prevent reoccurrence
- Oversee the review and resolution of all daily security-related proctor reports by the International Security Coordinator. Escalate high-severity security issues to Senior Manager, Global Security Operations and impacted client teams as needed
- Work with Global Operations Management team to recommend & implement corrective action and re-training of test centre and remote proctors when proper security protocols are not followed. Identify opportunities for improvement in test centre and remote testing security protocols and lead efforts to implement recommended improvements
- Ensure Regional Operations Teams are trained on Global Security Tools – training videos & documentation, surveillance tools, data performance metrics and reports. Act as Prometric champion for driving security performance & standardization in test centres and remote testing and for removal of test centres or proctors who aren’t performing adequately
- Assist with proctor training initiatives as needed. Provide security content (documentation, power points, videos, case studies, etc.) to Global Operations & Training Teams. Participate as Security subject matter expert (SME) on cross-functional teams to revise & enhance security & operational training for test centre and remote proctor staff
- Support International Client Account Managers and Business Development Teams with client quarterly business reviews, client visits, security meetings, and documentation
Manage Security Audits of International Test Centres and Remote Proctors
- Manage all activities of Prometric’s International Secret Shop Programme as required. Budget for vendor secret shop activities each year, identify priority sites to be shopped, coordinate with clients and shopping vendor to obtain exam vouchers, ensure shoppers are trained, schedule investigators, review and score completed shop reports, track in security database and various scorecards, and generate monthly reports for Global Security Management. Coordinate secret shops of Prometric’s Remote Testing Operation as described above. Track costs of audit programme and ensure they do not exceed annual budget.
- Review findings from Secret Shops & Audits and communicate to International Channel Management to ensure Corrective / Preventative Action Plans (CAPAs) are implemented. Review and resolve requests for audit score appeals / disputes from the Global Test Centre and Remote Proctoring Operations Teams
- Oversee DVR Surveillance Audits of international Prometric Test Centres. Ensure quarterly client / business SLAs are met for audit completion & reporting
- Perform other Test Security-related duties as needed
- 3+ years of Operations or Programme Management experience, preferably in the assessment industry, Test Centre and/or Remote Testing experience preferred
- Experience with creating & implementing Quality Assurance (QA) & continuous improvement programme
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Fluent in written & spoken English
- Strong skills in MS office suite, especially MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong attention to detail
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.