Pramerica Systems Ireland is seeking an Investment Ops Associate for the PGIM Fixed Income department. The team is responsible for the cash reconciliations of over 850 PGIM Fixed Income funds. The team is also tasked with reconciling the positions of approximately 70 funds and the preparation of Statements of Investment monthly.
The successful candidate must be capable of working independently or as part of a team.
Excellent communication skills and the ability to work proactively are essential.
Job responsibilities include:
- Reconciling cash and holdings between our internal record keeping system Aladdin and the custodian for each fund.
- Reconciling Statement of Investments monthly.
- Independently researching and resolving position and cash related discrepancies.
- Proactively communicating issues to relevant business partners.
- Assuming ownership for operational issues that are raised and providing resolution in a manner that considers the impact to other operational areas.
- Anticipating issues that may adversely affect the operational support of the funds and taking action to reduce the risk of occurrences.
- Proactively seeking ways to improve current processes by leveraging the tools available to identify inefficiencies.
- Cultivating both internal and external relationships to ensure proper service levels are achieved for each fund supported.
- Developing an understanding of the fixed income trading business.
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business.
- Prior experience in accounting or custody operations preferred.
- Willingness and desire to learn and teach others.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Self-motivation and ability to work within a team environment.
- Strong knowledge of Excel.
- Willing to take on additional responsibility readily.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Enjoys a fast-paced, high-intensity environment.
- Works well as part of a team.
- Able to multi-task and absorb information across a broad spectrum of products.
- Ability to be organized, flexible, prioritize tasks and work in a deadline-oriented environment.
Pramerica is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of applicants’ gender, civil status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, race or membership of the traveler community. Pramerica’s aim is to hire the best people for the open roles and all appointments will be made on merit.
Any offer of employment made by Pramerica will be contingent on receiving satisfactory references. Applicants should be aware that background checks will be carried out on all candidates offered a position within Pramerica.
Pramerica has been awarded the IBEC Keep Well Accreditation Mark, this is in recognition of our commitment to making our employees wellbeing a priority.
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Donegal!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job