We are currently looking for an IT Graduate to join our IT Graduate Program starting September 2021. We are the concentrate team in PepsiCo (PGCS) working across the Beverage, Nutrition and Snacks categories to deliver concentrate for many of PepsiCo’s mega brands including Gatorade, 7Up and Pepsi. We are at the heart of PepsiCo products, sourcing ingredients to manufacture more than 1,200 recipes for our brands. We are a global organisation, situated in 16 locations across 9 countries offering careers in various functions from Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Procurement, Quality, Finance, R&D, HR and IT. We want team members who can collaborate in our fast paced global organisation and are passionate about creating and delivering much-loved household brands to markets across the world. Our Information Technology (IT) team is going through an exciting time. PepsiCo is transforming the way we use technology across all areas of the business, and IT act as our partners, advisers and service providers on this journey. Many of our IT roles have an international focus, and support internal clients across multiple countries, helping them to identify, deploy and optimise the technology needed to deliver outstanding results. Do you have a passion for solving business challenges by leveraging technology? If so we could take your talents to a whole new level. Position Purpose and Primary AccountabilitiesApplications are invited for the 24-month fixed term position of an IT Graduate in the PepsiCo Ireland IT Graduate program. The program provides an IT graduate with first-hand practical experience in supporting all aspects of an exciting business, working across global IT teams and connecting with world class IT providers. Each IT graduate is given exposure to best in class technology, applications and systems. The successful candidate will work with the PepsiCo IT Teams supporting its operational activities in Cork and in other PepsiCo/PGCS plants located in North/South America and Asia. IT functions include – Business Application development & delivery, Infrastructure and Network support, Security/compliance, Service management and End user Services. The IT Graduate Program is a 2-year program where each graduate is offered two separate assignment rotations supported by PepsiCo’s world class training and development programs. We are currently seeking a graduate to join the program. Their first rotation will be in IT Enterprise Solutions as part of the Business Intelligence(BI) & Data Team. Activities included but not limited to the following:
- Support business reporting requests through use of presentation tools like Tableau & Business Objects.
- Support the system administration of Tableau, Business Objects.
- Participate in troubleshooting BI issues and implementing corrective actions.
- Engage with IT teams on routine tasks.
- Generate, update and maintain IT documentation.
- Participate in IT Team meetings.
- Identify and deliver IT process Improvements.
- Support IT strategic projects being rollout across the PepsiCo sites.
- Graduates are encouraged and supported to lead mini projects.
- Participate in Graduate group projects where there’s an opportunity to join other graduates to explore new technologies and applications, develop collaboration, problem solving & communications skills.
- Support PepsiCo’s IT Internship & TY work experience programs.
- Graduates have an opportunity to represent PepsiCo in outreach events in schools and local universities.
Essential Criteria i.e. qualifications and/or experience (this will be assessed during short-listing)
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, BIS, Software Engineering or another related field
- Good understanding of key aspects of report design with some experience or exposure to report creation
- Good understanding of Excel Spread sheets and pivot tables.
- Comfortable working on activities where attention to detail is important.
- Communicating messages effectively with stakeholders including colleagues, third party suppliers.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work in an effective manner
- A desire for continuous improvement and adding value to the PepsiCo business.
- Customer focused with a commitment to deliver a superior service
- Bring ideas and creativity and make suggestions.
- Comfortable working with teams including remote teams.
- Additional Desired qualifications and/or experience
- SQL or other programming language(s)
- Basic understanding of Enterprise Resource Planning system (ERP) and/or Datawarehousing
- A knowledge of ITIL principles (IT Infrastructure Library).
- Ability to apply technology creatively within a business context
- Suitable/relevant work experience in an IT support role/team
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Cork!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job