"We are stuck with technology when what we really want is just stuff that works." - Douglas Adams. Come help us make stuff work and not leave our customers with just a bunch of technology. Description: At HubSpot, our HelpDesk team is famous for delivering best-in-class support to our employees. Face-to-face, by Slack, by email, over a video call, by carrier pigeon, we support HubSpotters through whatever medium is needed to ensure a great experience. If you are passionate to be a part of our team and experience what it's like on the forefront of employee experience, we want to hear from you. We are part of HubSpot's Business Enablement organisation where our primary mission is to make things run so HubSpotters can get stuff done. We want you to show off your customer service and IT skills, learn from one of the best IT HelpDesk teams around and grow within our team and the company. Our top performers have an incredibly high figure it out factor, are maniacal problem solvers and have a keen interest in how the business works. They are also motivated by the success of their customers. You have:
- Experience providing front line support, with a focus on the customer experience.
- A knack for problem solving and enthusiasm for project based work.
- A love for providing support in any way possible.
- Mastered the setup, maintenance, and troubleshooting steps on PC or Mac or both.
- An affinity for being part of a strong team filled with passionate, like-minded people.
- Audio/Visual experience
- Experience working on projects.
- Administration of SaaS products
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Dublin!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job