What we offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
ABOUT THE SAP INTERNSHIP EXPERIENCE PROGRAM
The SAP Internship Experience Program is SAP’s global, strategic, paid internship program that provides university students with opportunities to find purpose in their careers.
Three reasons to intern at SAP
1. Culture of collaboration: meet with mentors, make new friends across the globe and create a thriving personal network.
2. Project-driven experience: gain cross-functional skills from our virtual and in-person learning sessions, diverse subject matter experts, and project deliverables.
3. Gain visibility: with SAP Internship Experience Program in your title, you’ll have a global network of SAP leaders, entrepreneurs and career development opportunities at your fingertips.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Global Mission Control Center (MCC) drives critical customer situations for end-to-end scenarios including hybrid solutions by providing both proactive and reactive support for critical situations.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Position title: SAP iXp Intern – Communication & Change Management
Location: Dublin, Ireland
In this role, you’ll:
The Communication & Change Management Specialist will support communication and change management leads within SAP MCC's Cloud Reliability & Engagement (CR&E) unit.
Tasks will include:
- Create, develop, and implement Communication and Change Management strategies for the ongoing programs within MCC
- Manage daily communication tasks and change management programs, activities, events, trainings, and initiatives
- Research and gather data on the current organizational set-up, culture, and effective methodologies
- Set the success metrics of the Communication and Change Management plan together with the program’s executive committee
- Builds the right communication and change management and enablement methodology to help the programs achieve business objectives
- Collaborate with support colleagues, internal stakeholders, and partners to implement change management programs
- Support MCC-related adhoc requests related to communication, content development, and enablement
WHO YOU ARE
- We’re looking for someone who takes initiative, perseveres, and stay curious. You like to work on meaningful innovative projects and are energized by lifelong learning.
- Master Student (f/m) at a university or a university of applied sciences
- Preferred fields of study: PR, communication, journalism, or related fields
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English or German
- Good presentation skills to various types of audiences
- Ability to lead or participate in project management activities
- Prior experience in an international setup and dispersed teams
- Reporting and analytical capabilities, flexibility, and focus on results
- Proactive and self-dependent working style, goal-orientation, and affinity to structure
Follow @SAPiXp on Instagram and don’t miss anything about our experiences worldwide!
We are SAP
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
Our inclusion promise
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID:295066 | Work Area: Communication | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Student | Employment Type: Limited Full Time |
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Dublin!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job