Junior Business Advisor - Direct Business Team - Direct Sales, Customer Services
Location: Dublin, IE, IE
Company: Allied Irish Bank
Role: Junior Business Advisor – Direct Business Team – Direct Sales, Customer Services
Location: Airside or Time House, Naas
Who are we?
We’re AIB. A leading Irish bank packed with Purpose - to back our customers to achieve their dreams and ambitions. That goes for our employees too. We’re made of small teams where everyone has their chance to shine.
Who you are?
A highly motivated and results focused individual with a passion for Sales together with being a strong advocate for the customer with a proven track record of delivering strong results in a fast-paced Sales environment.
You have the experience, background and skills to assist us in the further growth of our Direct Banking Business proposition.
We’re looking for someone who can:
- Deliver a consistent, high level of service by telephone and email to external customers by proactive and reactive management of our Business and Agri Segment.
- Manage day to day customer requirements working closely with various internal stakeholders to deliver our Omni Channel strategy. To achieve this maintain customer focus and ensure the highest level of service is maintained by delivering a dependable and engaging customer experience which allows us to stand out from our competitors and often exceeding customer expectations. This will be measured by increasing NPS scores.
- Promote and offer support to our customers in relation to our 3rd Party Partners’ products and services
- Evaluate credit information provided and submit applications with recommendations to our Lending Credit Team.
- Keep up to date with Credit Policy, regulatory, operational and administrative procedures for the role and ensure a knowledge of and adherence to all relevant Compliance Codes and Central Bank of Ireland requirements across SME Banking.
- Ability to work under time constraints and deliver to required deadlines
Why join us?
We are excited about how we have changed our focus. We want to be at the heart of our customers’ financial lives by giving them an exceptional experience. We are building a culture that breaks the conventions of what our customer and employees expect of a bank.
Does this sound like something that you want to be part of?
Customer Services, with AIB, is responsible for both customer servicing and direct sales across all customer segments. Having experienced significant growth recently, we now comprise a team in excess of 1,800 operating across multiple locations in both RoI and Northern Ireland.
Within our Direct Sales function, the Direct Business Advisor team are responsible for:-
- Proactive & Reactive management of the Business Classic segment (>125k customers)
- Engage with Branch Banking to work in partnership to deliver our Omni Channel strategy, in line with customer preferences
- Deliver best in class Remote Business team proposition
You will need to show us:You have significant experience in face to face or telephone lending.As these are MCC impacted roles applicants must hold minimum of 2 APA’s with a view to attaining full QFA status (to include APA Loans)Strong Customer Focus and proven commitment to customer excellence standards at all times with the ability to engage small business owners and farmers in a collaborative conversation.You are self-motivated, energetic & ability to act on own initiativeProven track record in delivering strong results against objectives in particular in the area of Credit Quality and product sales.
We are building engaging relationships with customers and we want to be there for when they want to do business. Our hours of operation are 8am - 9pm, Monday - Friday and 9am - 6pm on Saturday. Therefore, this role will require some shift work. A shift premium will apply.
These are Fitness and Probity impacted roles and candidates will be required to complete a probity questionnaire and satisfy Fitness & Probity standards.
- Structured Induction Programme
- Subsidised Canteen on site
- Competitive Salary + shift premium
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- TaxSaver Commuter Scheme
- Holiday Fund
- Wellbeing Programme
- Defined Contribution Pension Scheme
- Education support including paid study leave
- Transaction free banking