Mount Wolseley Hotel, Spa and Golf Resort are currently seeking to recruit an experienced Chef de Partie. This is an exciting opportunity for someone seeking to advance their skills within a 4-star hotel.
Reporting to the Head Chef and Sous Chef, candidates must have experience working as a Junior Chef de Partie in a busy environment preferably within a four or five-star hotel.
Main responsibilities of the role include:
- Assisting the head chef in maintaining high levels of quality, service, presentation and cleanliness
- Responsible for all aspects of food preparation and service including Bar, Restaurant and Banqueting
- Responsible for ensuring the highest quality standards in the kitchen
- Running shifts efficiently and effectively ensuring all duties and daily administration are completed within timeframes
The ideal candidate will be:
- HACCP trained
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Ability to work in a fast-paced & pressurised environment
- Attention to detail is a must and a focus on foodservice (quality, portion size, presentation and consistency)
- Proactive in important areas such as health and safety and food hygiene
- Have a willingness to learn and develop their career further
- Flexibility is required in relation to hours of work and you must be available to work early mornings/late evenings/weekends/public holidays.