Junior Environmental, Health & Safety Advisor
MTM Engineering Ltd have a position available for an EHS Advisor based in South Co.Dublin.
As a Junior EHS Advisor you will work alongside the wider project team for the implementation and monitoring of the Company’s EHS Management System on the project.
The successful Junior EHS Advisor will use this opportunity as a career progression opportunity and progress to a lead EHS Advisor with MTM Engineering on similar projects.
Your role as an Junior EHS Advisor:
- Work alongside the existing Senior EHS Advisor and the wider project team for the implementation and monitoring of the Company’s EHS Management System on the project while gaining knowledge and experience to further develop you skill set.
- Ensure EHS management systems for the project is implemented and maintained
- Coordination in the development of task specific Method statements, risk assessments, safe plan of action, permit to work.
- Compliance with the project safety statement.
- Coordination of project safety indicators.
- Good Safety Practices are managed & maintained.
- Provide advice and training in all EHS matters to management, safety representatives and employees
- Provide leadership and coordination of the day-to-day EHS requirements of the project.
- Attend and provide input at Site meetings, report on business EHS risks, trends and recommend constructive actions towards continuous improvements
- Carry out audits, inspections & incident investigation reports, establishes corrective and preventive actions to prevent reoccurrence and continuous improvements
- Engage with the client on a daily basis
- Assist in the development of site specific Toolbox talks and delivery of these on a weekly basis with the Senior EHS lead.
- Assist or carry out accident investigation reports in a timely manner & ensure communication to MTM senior Management.
- Up to date documentation is included with the Safety File.
- Records of statutory inspections are available for project activities, tool and plant.
Your Qualifications and Key Criteria:
- Relevant third level Certificate qualification in Environmental, Health & Safety. Minimum Cert to NVQ 6 in Occupational H&S
- 1+ years experience in a similar role
- Thorough knowledge of current environmental, health and safety legislation
- Flexibility in working patterns where necessary.
- Ability to efficiently manage all environmental, health and safety issues on site.
- Strong communication & computer skills,
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Package
- Remuneration will be in line with qualifications and experience
- Eligible to work full-time and reside in Ireland
Click Apply Now to submit your CV & Cover Note today!
Don't have a current CV? Click HERE to view the JobAlert.ie CV templates
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.