Location: Portwest UC, Westport, Co. Mayo
Job Type: Full-Time - 12 Month Contract
PORTWEST, a leading global manufacturer of workwear, is currently seeking applications for the role of Marketing Coordinator.
We are one of the fastest growing workwear companies in the world, currently employing over 4000 staff and sell into 130 countries. We design, manufacture and distribute market leading workwear, safety wear and PPE in fully owned production facilities.
We are looking for a talented individual to join a growing Marketing Team that is responsible for the delivery of an effective global marketing programme. This is an ideal opportunity to join a rapidly expanding Irish Company, based in the West of Ireland.
- Developing and delivering effective marketing communication campaigns
- Support the Senior Marketing Manager in delivering agreed activities
- Execute marketing campaigns across all Portwest social media platforms
- Write and proofread creative marketing copy for both online and print campaigns
- Work closely with our in-house graphics, product development and commercial teams to design marketing materials for both online and print campaigns
- Generate reports for digital marketing campaigns
- Liaise with media, printers and publishers as required and manage the production of marketing materials for both online and print campaigns
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- 1-2 Years’ experience in a similar marketing role
- Relevant third level degree and/or professional marketing qualification
- Experience in a B2B environment
- Excellent written, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise work load and meet deadlines
- High level of competence in Microsoft Office; particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work well in a team, inside marketing Dept. and as part of the wider team
- Strong project management skills
- Experience in digital platforms and systems
- Strategic thinker who is commercial
- Creative with the ability to create engaging content